Monday, September 15, 2014

#20FactsAboutMe

Assalamu'alaykum...

Bismillah...
Been tagged by some friends about #20FactsAboutMe in Instagram account, i decided to write it here as well. For me, it's really hard to find facts about myself. I need to take a short break about what to write in each numbers :D



1. I'm perfectionist. You may ask to my close friends and even my parents would say I'm perfectionist woman. Sometimes, this personality makes some people do not understand what I want. Sorry guys, but being perfectionist woman is not what I want. I was born like this. :p
2. I'm punctual person. If I have a meeting (important or even not important), i prefer to come earlier. I hate waiting for people, so I don't want to make people waiting for me.
3. Introvert. Yes, you may be surprised. Based on some psychology test I took, the result was introvert. Thus, I can easily get my energy by gathering with my close friend only, reading a book in my favourite place, and writing. That's it. I'm proud to be introvert as many successful people in this world are introvert. It's proven. Read Susan Chain's book (The Power of Introverts in the World That Can't Stop Talking) then you will understand. :)
4. I love my family so much.
5. I'm an avid reader. Mostly, my books are about my religion (Islam), psychology, education and politics related. I spend more my money on books than clothes. :)
6. I love pastel colors.
7. I started learning English since 4th grade in my elementary school. So far, i've been learning English for more than 10 years. Yet, i need to improve my English skills.
8. I love to read many good quotes. Sometimes, it helps me a lot to get back my spirit.
9. I'm a big fan of coffee and tea. For coffee, i love cappucino, while for tea, i love green tea.
10. I don't like to play online games. For me, it wastes of time, there are many things to do instead of sitting in front of your PC while playing video games. You may not find any games in my PC and in my smartphone as well. Sorry for gamers, hehe maybe we have different paradigm about this :p
11. I enjoy deep discussion.
12. I adore Indonesia's Foreign Minister, H.E. Marty Natalegawa. I want to tell the truth that I've been admiring him since high school.
13. I'm not a procrastinator at all.
14. Cupcakes, ice cream, and chocolate lover.
15. I'm interested to learn Japanese and French! :D
16. I'm a thinker. To be honest, i don't like to be a thinker and I hate myself when I can't stop questioning "Why it doesn't work? and How come?".
17. I'm too bad in memorizing someone's name and address! :D
18. There is no musical instrument I can play.
19. My most favourite snack is NYAM NYAM! :D
20. I love the intersection of education, international policy and government.

Those are #20FactsAboutMe, now share yours! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment! ♥