Tuesday, April 3, 2012

i wanna be a princess

i've ever told u that i really love everything about disney, yay! besides mickey and minnie mouse, i also addict about disney princess.. hihi..  when i was kid, i imagined that i could be one of the princess character in disney.. well, my kindergarten teacher ever asked me,

kindergarten teacher : shelia, what is your ideal in the future?
me : being a princess! *with innocent face*

then, my friends and my teacher laughed at me because it's not a common answer. hihi.. but, actually it could be accepted becoz i was a kid, 5 years old kid!! :))
well, i'm 20 years old right now and i'm still addict about disney princess too hehe.. there's no change happens actually when someone asks me about my ideal, i'm going to answer like this...
"one of my ideal in the future is being a princess.. i've been being a lil princess for my parents actually, then in the future i'm going to be a princess for my prince charming (my future husband) and of course a princess for my future children"
that's gonna be my answer! yes, i wanna be a princess!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment! ♥