Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I'll be back!

Me     : Mom, can I go back to Tokyo?
Mom    : Why not? Try to get scholarship for your master study there or you can work there as well
Me     : Really? *hugging my mom*

That was an unexpected conversation with my mom. At the first time, my mom didn't allow me to spend my future faraway from her, but i didn't know exactly what things happened with her, so she could change her mind haha, but i was soooo happy :))
i think my mom has already known my "strong love" with Japan. I've loved Japan since i was 5 years old. I really want to get the scholarship there for my master study, actually i plan to choose another country as well for my master study, let God does the rest to choose the best one for me.
Japan's working culture can be brutal. For the example, we get in the office at 09.00 in the morning and leave 03.00 the next morning. My heart left in Japan




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment! ♥