Thursday, March 28, 2013

morning break

I always start my day with reading a book, online, then blogging. I dont know, those things really make my day. Trying to be on time in every schedule or meeting, trying to smile to everyone we know, and trying to be nice girl. When you try to do that, i bet u will be happier. Is that only personal assumption? ah whatever it is, just try and feel it!
I'm not a perfect girl who can do this and that. Sometimes, i hate people who think that i can do everything. If i can do A, then they think i can do B as well. So, they put their high expectation on me! Oh come on, i'm still a human and i'm not that perfect.
To be honest, i dont feel i've achieved much. I never thought of being an overachiever. That's not me. I simply try to be the best that i can be. I certainly hope that whatever i do will inspire other people.
Around 3 years ago, i wrote on my dream book "i wanna be smart, talented, bright, beautiful, and everything a man can hope for in a girl" hahaha, even i amazed how could i wrote that sentence? hahaha, well then i'm trying hard to realize it nowwwww errrrr :p
Have a nice day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment! ♥