Monday, December 23, 2013

Love letter to my future other half :)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Maybe it sounds weird. A love letter should be written for the people we've already known. I haven't known you, the one whom this love letter should be addressed to. Whoever you are my future other half, this love letter is special for you :)
May i guess who you are? Don't worry, i won't compare you with my imagination. I think it is normal when a girl has an imagination of her future other half. Once again, i wanna make sure that I love you just the way you are :)

Hmmm probably you're a pious man who does shalat on time and recites Qur'an after maghrib time, maybe you're a man who treats your mother like a queen, you're a man who visits bookshop every month, you're a man who spends the day at coffeshop while reading a book after having a hard day at work. Are you joining John Green's series? How do you liking it so far?
Are you a type of man who wears glasses? Are you a smart guy? Are you a globetrotter? Are you a brave man who impresses other people with your awesome speech? Are you a type of man who loves booktalking? Are you a man who dies to expert on Japanese and French languages?
I know you're not perfect, so DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY okay? haha.

I don't know how Allah arranges His way for us, i mean how and when we're going to meet. Maybe we've met before or we haven't met but we've known each other. I don't know. I'm a bit tired yet excited of wondering who you are. I have been expecting to meet you soon. Dear my future other half, I'm not busy dating with men while waiting for your coming. I'm busy pursuing my dreams and busy preparing myself to be a great partner for you. Some men tried to attract my attention, but you know I'm not the type of girl who wastes my time in a "trash relationship" anymore. Many people often questioning why I have been being single for a long time. I used to be known as a girl who is very busy pursuing my dreams and future career. I don't want to be a "brainless trophy wife" for you. Whatever your profession is, I wanna be your best discussion partner. I enjoy and love deep discussion, that's why you may ask me whenever you need a discussion partner. I wanna be smart, bright, beautiful, talented and everything you can hope for in a girl. But don't worry, I will step back and support your dreams and career as well because I deeply understand that your dreams are mine too.

When we meet later, i'll ask you to have a midnight booktalk with me and we build our own library at home. I'm not that sweet in expressing my feeling, but laying down on your arm while we're reading in silence is very romantic for me. It feels good to finally be able to meet you in the future. My life has found it's missing piece. I love you because of Allah...

Love,
your future other half :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment! ♥