Saturday, September 20, 2014

Getting closer to Melbourne

Assalamu'alaykum dear readers...
Today, I was totally happy as soon I will get the unconditional offer from Monash University Australia. Finally, Alhamdulillah :`)
It was not a short journey for me to get it. I had to battle with IELTS test first, you have to know the truth that I haven't taken IELTS test before. I've been preparing for my IELTS test for approximately 3 months, and the result made me happy yay!. Thank you Allah for making my dream becomes reality. Then, I have to focus on getting the LPDP scholarship from the government. So, wish me tons of luck. :)
I promise myself to write the journey I've been through to you all, the ups and downs I got before getting this unconditonal offer. I'm getting closer to Melbourneeeee :`)


2 comments:

thank you for your comment! ♥